Friday, August 27, 2010

A Simple but Profound Message

If we are all quiet enough and willing to listen, God can speak to us in very simple ways, in the most unexpected surroundings. Much like Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat Pray Love when she heard a very quiet voice tell her to "go back to bed", my message came while I was driving in my car a couple of days ago. As I was driving I was consumed with overwhelming feelings of gratitude for A Soul Less Broken being published and the incredible support I have received from everyone. And all of a sudden, there was that "still small voice within" speaking to me. It sounded like my own voice actually, just very quiet, almost as though it was a whisper, and it said "I'm glad you finally believe in yourself as much as I always have." So everyone, believe in yourself and allow the blessings that you deserve to come into your life!

No comments: