Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Can Now PRE-ORDER Your Signed Copy!

Let me first start by saying that creating your own website is no easy task, so I apologize for how long it's taken me to get mine launched (I have a new and deep appreciation for web developers!). But at long last the website for A Soul Less Broken is finally live! Here’s some of what you can do from the site:
  • Read an Excerpt
  • Pre-Order your Signed Copy before its available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com
  • Get updates on any news about the Book
  • Follow the Book (and me) on Twitter and Face Book
  • Leave Comments in the Guest Book
Please pass this along to others you know who may be interested - feel free to tweet about it on your Twitter page or post about it on your Face Book page. The success of A Soul Less Broken wouldn’t be possible without all of you! Thank you so much for your support throughout this process! I've already had several people tell me they want a sequel so I guess I better get busy writing!


 

No comments: