Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Reader Reactions...

Deanna Hall had this to say via Facebook:

"I finished A Soul Less Broken on Friday. I highly recommend it but you will have a hard time putting it down and want to read from start to finish in one sitting! I thoroughly enjoyed it."

Monica Smith had this to say via email:

 
"I read the book this weekend! I couldn’t put it down. I think you definitely need to do a sequel! I need to hear more about their relationship. They finally got together and the book ended! And yes, I cried. I want to know if they adopt the little girl and live happily ever after!"

Deanna and Monica, thank you so much for your comments! Hearing what my readers think of the book is so touching. I continue to be humbled and overwhelmed with gratitude for how well A Soul Less Broken is being received.

No comments: