Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ready... Set... GO!

The internal text & layout has been approved and now the cover design is finished as well. Printed copies should be available some time in mid-August. I will have my author website up very shortly and on it you will have the opportunity to pre-order your copy of A Soul Less Broken before it's even available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.com. And, all pre-ordered copies will be personally signed by me. So stay tuned for the website launch. Thank you everyone for your support and continued patience as we all anxiously await the book's final release! This has definitely been a labor of love!

1 comment:

Kathy Carroll said...

Helen, all my best wishes as you start your career as a published author! I'm so looking forward to reading the finished book.
Kathy