Thursday, March 17, 2011

Universe Works in Amazing Ways...

So I'm sure you've heard the saying that once you commit to a goal or an intention, that the Universe (or God, or Holy Spirit, or Guardian Angel - whatever you're comfortable calling it) immediately begins to set into motion people, circumstances and events to help you achieve your goal. We just have to be open to the sometimes subtle indications we are given and when we feel that divine inspiration - take action. In my case, within 24 hours of recommitting to my writing, I was contacted by the SAIC Women's Network to come back as a guest for another book signing/book club event. I will get the opportunity to hear feedback from readers and find out what they would like to see in the sequel! I'm very excited and grateful for this opportunity to meet with these wonderful women again!

No comments: