Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sharing the Dream

I had the pleasure of spending some quality time today with Kimberly, a wonderful woman with her own dream of being published. She has such an inspiring vision and powerful message for helping women, it was exciting to get a glimpse of her dream and to share with her what I know about the world of publishing. In addition to the book she's writing for women, she also is writing a children's book! It was such an honor that she shared her vision with me - I feel so grateful that living my dream has helped in some small way to inspire her - at the end of the day, that's what it's really all about! Mark my words, in the not-so-distant future, we will have another published author in our midst. Kimberly, just keep plugging away a little every day, and never stop believing in yourself, your talent, and your dream! Every time you look in the mirror see a published author! It is closer than you think!

No comments: